- The deepest you is the nothing side, is the side which you don't know. Alan Watts.
- The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad. Salvadore Dali.
- Sometimes I think the surest sign that that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. Bill Watterson.
- What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
- You've made your bed,now go bounce on it. Peter Scott.
- The garden is so ferociously sexy at night, it's almost lurid. Anne Raver.
- You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Ayn Rand.
- We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak. Epictetus.
- I would have made a good Pope. Richard Nixon.
- If you fall out of that window and break your legs don't come running to me. Groucho Marx.
Wednesday, 27 June 2012
Tuesday, 19 June 2012
More than 60 million human lives were lost during the Second world war, and Winston Churchill described it as the"most unnecessary war in history."
The USA declared war on the UK in 1912 over territory in Canada and it was the first time they had declared war on another Nation.Today the two Nations have established a valuable partnership of trust and support.
One can go to war alone, but you can't build peace alone. Jaques Chirac.
Any alliance whose purpose is not the intention to wage war is senseless and useless. Adolf Hitler.
War is not nice. Barbara Bush.
Saturday, 9 June 2012
Pressure , you are under pressure in war zones not football. Authur Cox.