- The deepest you is the nothing side, is the side which you don't know. Alan Watts.
- The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad. Salvadore Dali.
- Sometimes I think the surest sign that that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us. Bill Watterson.
- What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
- You've made your bed,now go bounce on it. Peter Scott.
- The garden is so ferociously sexy at night, it's almost lurid. Anne Raver.
- You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Ayn Rand.
- We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak. Epictetus.
- I would have made a good Pope. Richard Nixon.
- If you fall out of that window and break your legs don't come running to me. Groucho Marx.
Wednesday, 27 June 2012
Posted by Ron Hayhurst at 07:35