Lance Armstrong is the prolific seven times winner of the Tour de France and regarded by many peoples the greatest cyclist of the modern era.
As well as being a successful athlete the record-breaking Lance Armstrong has also made a full recovery from cancer.Read the best Lance Armstrong Quotes.
- Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, you have to fight.
- No one automatically gives you respect just because you show up. You have to earn it.
- Hard work, sacrifice and focus will never show up in tests.
- I hate losing at anything, whether it be cards, golf or whatever.
- When you can’t remember something, there’s a reason why. I’ve blocked out much of what I thought and felt the morning of my brain surgery.
- In my first big international race, I did everything my coach told me not to do.
- There had been two journeys really: the journey to get to the tour, and then the journey of the tour itself.
- I want to die at a hundred years old with an American flag on my back and the star of Texas on my helmet, after screaming down an Alpine descent on a bicycle at 75 miles per hour.
- At the end of the day, it's me versus the other guys. That's what keeps me going.
- To be afraid is a priceless education.