Join SheToldMe.com with Ronaldoh as your referrer!

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Top Ten Lance Armstrong Quotes


Lance Armstrong is the prolific seven times winner of the Tour de France and regarded by many peoples the greatest cyclist of the modern era.
As well as being a successful athlete the record-breaking Lance Armstrong has also made a full recovery from cancer.Read the best Lance Armstrong Quotes.
  1. Anything is possible. You can be told that you have a 90-percent chance or a 50-percent chance or a 1-percent chance, but you have to believe, you have to fight.
  2. No one automatically gives you respect just because you show up. You have to earn it.
  3. Hard work, sacrifice and focus will never show up in tests.
  4. I hate losing at anything, whether it be cards, golf or whatever.
  5. When you can’t remember something, there’s a reason why. I’ve blocked out much of what I thought and felt the morning of my brain surgery.
  6. In my first big international race, I did everything my coach told me not to do.
  7. There had been two journeys really: the journey to get to the tour, and then the journey of the tour itself.
  8. I want to die at a hundred years old with an American flag on my back and the star of Texas on my helmet, after screaming down an Alpine descent on a bicycle at 75 miles per hour.
  9.  At the end of the day, it's me versus the other guys. That's what keeps me going.
  10. To be afraid is a priceless education.

Related Articles

No comments:

Post a Comment