Join SheToldMe.com with Ronaldoh as your referrer!

Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Best Life Quotes-The Winners Quotes


The Winners Quotes
For many people winning is everything and is certainly the key to success at any level. Here are my favourite quotes and sayings on how you can gain a successful winning mentality ,and how people view those with a winning attitude.

Winning Quotes
If we don't win we run the risk of failure. Dan Quayle
It is better to be defeated on principle than to win on lies. Arthur Caldwell
You might have to fight a battle more than once to win it. Margaret Thatcher.
The more I win the more I want it.Ayrton senna
I like to win, I despise myself for that, but it is all there is. Paul Newman.
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you liked it. Anon.
Winning is a drug. Once you have experienced it you cannot live without it.Bernard Hunt.
There's nothing to winning, really. That is, if you happen to be blessed with a keen eye, an agile mind, and no scruples whatsoever.Alfred Hitchcock
You've got to get to the stage in life where going for it is more important than winning or losing. Arthur Ashe.
Winning is only important in war and surgery. Al McGuire.

Win any way you can as long as you can get away with it. Leo Dororcher.
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals. Larry Bird.
It signifies nothing to play well and lose.Thomas Fuller.
It doesn't matter wether you win or lose. what matters is wether I win or lose.Harold Villiers
Win the last point . Jim Courier.
Ever notice that people never say "It's only a game" when they're winning? Ivern Ball
If you live long enough, you will see that every victory turns into defeat.Simone de Beauvoir.
The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not wining,but taking part......The essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well. Baron Piere de Courbin.
Winning can be defined as the science of being totally prepared. George Allen.
People who work together will win, whether it be against complex football defences, or the problems of modern society. Vince Lombardi.
I'm a winner, people find that stern I find what I have to be.Once I get in the ring, I will do What I have to do to win. Chris Eubank.

 More

No comments:

Post a Comment