Join SheToldMe.com with Ronaldoh as your referrer!

Sunday 31 October 2010

Top Twenty Best Funny Music Quotes

Tony Blackburn
Tony Blacburn

Top Twenty Best Funny Music Quotes

Musical Clangers

A lot of people like to have an opinion on music, whether they are a DJ or a record producer,or the musicians themselves.Now and again they are prone to the occasional slip, or maybe just a lack of judgement.
Here are a few of my favourite Musical Clangers from over the years from the world of music.
It's surprising- all the Beatles are still older than the Shadows after all this time. Nick Lowe
I don’t know anything about music. In my line you don’t have to. Elvis Presley.
And a massive leap for Liquid Gold of one place to number four.. Tony Blackburn DJ.
If I didn't do this well, I just wouldn't have anything to do...I can't cook, and I'd be a terrible housewife. Freddie Mercury


No comments:

Post a Comment