Join SheToldMe.com with Ronaldoh as your referrer!

Sunday 7 November 2010

Great money quotes in Boxing

Here are my favourite boxing quotes that involve money. As Mike Tyson knows "money doesn't talk it swears",and this is never more true than in boxing.Whether they are a promoter or a fighter they all want their say and their cut.
Great money quotes in Boxing
When they told me Foreman had beaten Frazier,I thought my,my,there goes $5 million. Muhammad Ali
All fighters are prostitutes,and all promoters are pimps. Larry Holmes.
A manager's job is to go out and get the best deal possible for his boxer;the promoter is out to get the best deal for himself keeping the boxer's wages low.A system that allows an individual to be both manager and promoter is wrong;it is the nearest thing to a slaves contract. Barry McGuigan

No comments:

Post a Comment