Join SheToldMe.com with Ronaldoh as your referrer!

Thursday 16 December 2010

Famous Woody Allen Film Quotes

Famous Woody Allen Film Quotes



Woody Allen Sayings

Woody Allen was always a great wit and started to write for gossip columns when he left school.He turned to comedy writing and wrote plays and screenplays as well as directing and starring in films.His many hits included Annie Hall(1977) and Manhattan.

Some one asked me if my dream was to live on in the hearts of my people, and I said I would like to live on in my apartment. And that is really what I would prefer.1987
To you I am an atheist...to God I am the loyal opposition. Stardust Memories, 1980
It seems the World was divided into good and bad people.The ones that slept better.....while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more.    Side Effects, 1981.


No comments:

Post a Comment