Join SheToldMe.com with Ronaldoh as your referrer!

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Great money quotes in Boxing

Great money quotes in Boxing



Here are my favourite boxing quotes that involve money. As Mike Tyson knows "money doesn't talk it swears",and this is never more true than in boxing.Whether they are a promoter or a fighter they all want their say and their cut.
Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book. Joe Frazier
Any boxer who says he loves boxing is either a liar or a fool,I'm not looking for glory.I'm not looking for titles.I'm not looking for the hall of fame.I'm looking for money.I'm looking for readies. Chris Eubank
I would not put my life on the line for a measly million dollars. Larry Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment